Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

I thought it was great

in response to lagan444, as a geek I thought it was hilarious... especially the tennis match part.... hee hee Dahleks

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

oh yeah

nothing can beat Lincoln with a waffle

The Transformer The Transformer

Oh I say!

That indeed was a great moving pitcure you created. Jolly good show, old boy!

Game Corp Game Corp

I really do enjoy this game, but the problem I have with it is that once you start to loose money, it is like a freefall from which there is little to no recovery from. If you can't afford to create new games you can't earn money with which to create games with. Its that vicious cycle that breaks and ruins an otherwise good game.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

wow...

This has to be the hands down best zombie shooter this side of RE... I take my hat off to you. Then put it back on and pelt zombies with grenades.

My Madness Mod My Madness Mod

I give it a 10

I love the ability to kill chuck and to end those damn jokes. And to BlowUpThat, you know you can also BE Chuck Norris, right?

From the Foreshadows (A->N) From the Foreshadows (A->N)

real good

definately a song I could listen to for a while without it getting tired of it! Good Job

5/5
10/10

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks!

Waterfall - NG EDIT (A->N) Waterfall - NG EDIT (A->N)

its songs like this...

... that make me so glad that I'm a Techno-Freak. I love it, I've got it downloaded on my comp, I like it that much! Do more for the love of god, do much more!

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the comments!

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

nostlgia

its the greatest video game remix Ive heard in a while. If it wasn't the fact I broke my game boy, I probably would have dropped everything I was doing now and rushed up to play it!

HouseMasta responds: