View Profile antiPK

2 w/ Responses

I thought it was great

in response to lagan444, as a geek I thought it was hilarious... especially the tennis match part.... hee hee Dahleks

oh yeah

nothing can beat Lincoln with a waffle

Oh I say!

That indeed was a great moving pitcure you created. Jolly good show, old boy!

ah the mind of a table top gamer

We, of that fashion, truely love the gothic flair!
5/5 a0/a0

Im in awe

This has alway been one of my favorite songs and they way you made this makes it even better. I almost cried... almost...

oh so funny

I actually play D&D and it is EXACTLY like that a bunch of the time! Nice with the animating too!
5/5
10/10

Oh that is precious!

That is probably what would happen if Camel Spiders were out during sunlight.

And also, FINALLY some else besides me is telling people that they're not spiders, and they're not very big at all! You, sir, have just become my hero!

hahaha

god thats funny... nice job

lol

its funny 'cause I actually seen this kind of stuff in real life!

5/5
10/10
you deserve it

ehhh...

it was... ok it was wierd. I actually play the 40k miniatures game and have played all the DoW games (and yes I know I'm complete nutcase) the art was indeed crude and I really am not a fan of n00b writing. Overall though it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Battosai810 responds:

Don't worry, you're not a nutcase. I've played all the DoW games and I play tabletop too. I'm working on my 4th army for god's sakes.

What would you qualify as n00b writing? The short snippets of text, or the actual dialogue and voice acting? If it's the latter, that's purely the fault of Boreale's atrocious voice actor, and that's Iron Lore Entertainment's fault for hiring him.

Dan @antiPK