Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

I thought it was great

in response to lagan444, as a geek I thought it was hilarious... especially the tennis match part.... hee hee Dahleks

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

oh yeah

nothing can beat Lincoln with a waffle

The Transformer The Transformer

Oh I say!

That indeed was a great moving pitcure you created. Jolly good show, old boy!

Lilium Lilium

ah the mind of a table top gamer

We, of that fashion, truely love the gothic flair!
5/5 a0/a0

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

Im in awe

This has alway been one of my favorite songs and they way you made this makes it even better. I almost cried... almost...

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

oh so funny

I actually play D&D and it is EXACTLY like that a bunch of the time! Nice with the animating too!
5/5
10/10

The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

Oh that is precious!

That is probably what would happen if Camel Spiders were out during sunlight.

And also, FINALLY some else besides me is telling people that they're not spiders, and they're not very big at all! You, sir, have just become my hero!

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

hahaha

god thats funny... nice job

Sad Larry Sad Larry

lol

its funny 'cause I actually seen this kind of stuff in real life!

5/5
10/10
you deserve it

W40k Dawn of Awesome W40k Dawn of Awesome

ehhh...

it was... ok it was wierd. I actually play the 40k miniatures game and have played all the DoW games (and yes I know I'm complete nutcase) the art was indeed crude and I really am not a fan of n00b writing. Overall though it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Battosai810 responds:

Don't worry, you're not a nutcase. I've played all the DoW games and I play tabletop too. I'm working on my 4th army for god's sakes.

What would you qualify as n00b writing? The short snippets of text, or the actual dialogue and voice acting? If it's the latter, that's purely the fault of Boreale's atrocious voice actor, and that's Iron Lore Entertainment's fault for hiring him.