Game Corp Game Corp

I really do enjoy this game, but the problem I have with it is that once you start to loose money, it is like a freefall from which there is little to no recovery from. If you can't afford to create new games you can't earn money with which to create games with. Its that vicious cycle that breaks and ruins an otherwise good game.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

wow...

This has to be the hands down best zombie shooter this side of RE... I take my hat off to you. Then put it back on and pelt zombies with grenades.

My Madness Mod My Madness Mod

I give it a 10

I love the ability to kill chuck and to end those damn jokes. And to BlowUpThat, you know you can also BE Chuck Norris, right?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesome game

but there is a glitch in Wartorn (on the rubble mound on the left of the screen) in which if you hide the enemy ai will just jump over you and not attack, as if your halfway between the roof and the ground... just pointin' it out

NegativeONE responds:

Hm, nice find. Although that's probably not the calibre of bug I'll be revisiting at this point. I'm anxious to start some other projects.

Morningstar Morningstar

Woah!

Is this really a game on the internet? I mean it has super graphics, excellent plot, and even better voice acting I must say truly worth very point if not more.

5/5
10/10

Really cant wait to see another game you make!

Champion Champion

same as the last guy

I really do like the game but the soldiers on both side are very inconsistent. If a set number of soldiers are given for both sides, I think the game would be ever greater.

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

Simply put...

I love it! It was a challenge and made me think. It made me remember an old science fair project involving what bridges are stronger... ah good times, goood times

Epsilon Strain Epsilon Strain

Very amusing

I gotta say this is one of the most entertaining zombie games I've played on a PC. No joke. Keep up the good work!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

WHOO

Man thats fun! great game!

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Wow

this was a lot more addictive than I thought it would be! I love it!